Friday 1 January 2010

My new year's resolutions

1) Don't stress over things I can't change.

I often worry about things that I have no control over. And in any case, worrying just makes things worse! Keep calm and try to face problems rationally. It's just a cheesy movie of course but I always think of the 'buried alive' scene from 'Kill Bill 2' as a great example of keeping calm in the face of adversity


2) Cut down on caffeine

Otherwise I get headaches if I don't drink tea every twelve hours or so.


3) Continue to study and learn.

 I made a Dean's list last year for the first time.


4) Eat fruit every day



5) Stop typing "the" as "teh"
The only one I might fail to achieve :-)


And that's it. Not the most exciting set of resolutions this year but certainly easily achievable. What are your goals for 2010?

No comments:

Post a Comment